Friday, April 02, 2004

Party, Party, Party!!!

I had no idea the prep that goes into having a party at your own home. I now understand why people rent out a space in which to party. Things that on an every day basis would not bother me much, now stick out like a sore thumb.
* dust
* dog/cat/Jennifer fur
* carpet fuzz, leaves dragged in from outside, lint, etc., etc., etc....
I realize that no one would probably notice these things but me, but I notice. I have been cleaning and enlisting help in that endevor for about a week. Even closets are getting it. Watch out John...
Maybe it's spring cleaning.
Maybe it nesting-come-lately. I didn't really "nest" last year at this time.
Maybe I'm just a freak.
Or maybe I'm the mother of an almost one-year old and don't know what else to do with myself.

No comments: