Friday, April 30, 2004

FYI

I now have a guest book at the bottom of this page, so feel free to sign it, ask questions, make comments etc.

Sleepless Night

What happened? After weeks of great sleeping, last night we went backwards. For 55 minutes, Lauren wailed!!! I'm sure the neighbors loved the fact we chose last night to sleep with all of the windows open, but how was I supposed to know? I had the usual anxiety about, let her cry, go get her, go in a sit until she calms down... I think parenting is just a group of guesses. No manuel. No right or wrong to every question. No telling how tonight will be. She woke up this morning happy, smiling, patting me on the back. Therefore, I am led to believe that my pediatrician was right. She won't hold a grudge, she will go back to sleep. And then, so will I.

No comments: