Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Baby "food"...

No matter how much I try to clean, pick up "stuff", and keep Lauren safe, she finds EVERYTHING and promptly puts it in her mouth. Leaves, sticks, fuzzies, fur, hair, pens, cords, the cat... EVERYTHING!!! I knew that would happen, I didn't know however how angry it would make her to retrieve the items out of her mouth.
That leads me to stress about our upcoming dental appointment in just a few months. June to be exact. Unless the dentist has some sort of magical trick, I have no idea how he will get her to open her mouth for a cleaning and flouride treatment. I bet I will be a very important part of that. I am not looking forward to holding her down for the appointment. John holds her for vaccines. Maybe I can get him to go to the dentist as well...

No comments: