Monday, March 22, 2004

30 something

I always wondered what it felt like to be 30 and now I know. Not much different than 29 honestly. These are my thoughts: I have a wonderful family, handsome husband who is a great and loving daddy, handsome father, beautiful mother, gorgeous and "famous" sister who makes me laugh EVERYDAY and two wonderful brothers-in-law, a truly happy marriage, a beautiful, healthy, funny, awesome baby girl, a job that doesn't make me cry, a cute dog, fat cat, nice house, good health, great friends all over the country-side, plenty of food, drink and merriment to go around, a cell phone that doesn't let me down very often, "new" coke, pasta, dedicated readers of my blog and 60 or so years to go enjoying those things.
Life is good and getting better everyday.
Keep looking up, the best is yet to come.

No comments: