Wednesday, May 12, 2004

New all over again

I like my blog, don't get me wrong. I am getting geekier everyday. Now you can comment on my blog. It has a new templet. A picture of Lauren. What's next? I feel like a new user all over again. I have to try and try again for every new feature you see. Not really very computer savvy, but I get by.
Then I start to think. How much more will Lauren know by age 10 about computers than I will ever know? John worries that one day HE will be the older American who is unwilling to learn new technology. I doubt that will ever be him, but it could SO be me. I get frustrated trying things that don't work the first time, every time. And I wonder where Lauren gets it. The screaming in frustration when something doesn't work/fit/taste good etc., then I look at her parents, and the question is answered.

No comments: