Sunday, August 31, 2008

And so...

She's been in school just under a month and seems to love it. EVERY day for lunch she has a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and chocolate milk, so we are going to start sending her lunch on Tuesday. We'll see if she eats any more than just a sandwich and drink now. Any ideas what else I can send? I'm thinking apples, grapes, cantaloupe, banana, chips, some sort of dessert (obviously not all of that fruit in one day!). I don't know if she'd eat veggies, but I may try it.
Jack is still lost without her most of the morning. He goes from room to room calling, "Sis? Sis?" It's sad to hear him. He and I have started Kindermusik classes. They are proving to be a challenge since he does have to stop moving all over the place for about 45 minutes. He got in big (baby) trouble the other day and it ended with his lip out, tears welled up in his eyes and him not making eye contact with me. I felt badly that he was upset, but he needs to know his actions have consequences. It begins.
All in all we are all happy and healthy and going strong.
More later...

No comments: