Monday, August 23, 2004

The Fight of the Nap

I have never figured out why in the world babies fight a good nap. It's cool, dark and semi-quiet. It's in the middle of the day. You feel refreshed when you are done. All good things in my opinion. Ask Lauren and she'd say I was WRONG!!
I think she actually hates knowing she is going to sleep in any fashion. If she falls asleep in the car, all's well because she can "control" when and where she is sleeping. If she is put in her crib awake at any time of day, watch out! She is banshee angry!! I think it she could, she might poke out my eyes she is so mad. Then, after much (typically 2-10 minutes) of blood curdling screams, silence...Beautiful silence.
She's rested. I'm rested. All's right with the world once again.
At least until night time...

No comments: