Friday, March 24, 2006

Let me tell you about busy!!!

Over the last few weeks, busy is not even adequate to describe what's been going on here. I know I said we were going to slow down, but so far, it's not been possible. Between loan closings, dockings, insurance training, my birthday and planning for Lauren's, it's been BUSY!
Everything here is great, Lauren is SO ready for her birthday, Libby is loving Lauren growing up and wanting to play with her and I am tired.
John and I are doing great, and for my birthday I asked for a memebership to the YMCA and we've been once since Sunday and I got to exercise for 11 minutes before the child watch worker came to track me down since Lauren was crying and they couldn't calm her down. Sigh...Off to try again today. Fingers crossed for us!!

No comments: