Friday, September 09, 2005

Just a quick update...

We left for Chicago early Wednesday morning. Got in about 4:30. Walked and walked and walked and walked...I got up Thursday morning and went to the taping of Oprah. It was awesome and after it airs, I'll tell you all about it. I'll also let you know when it will be on, once I know. John and Lauren spent the day at the Shedd Aquarium where they had an awesome time. Lauren saw lots of "Dory" fish and the dolphins and beluga whales were among the favorites. Friday, we spent all day at the Museum of Science and Industry. It was cool, but lots of displays seem/look/feel old and several hands on displays simply didn't work.
Tomorrow, we are going to Michigan City to the outlet mall and the dunes and then to Indianapolis for the night. Home Sunday. I will post more later.

No comments: