Tuesday, April 05, 2005

And the party continues

Today was our friend party. Lauren got lots of nice presents and had lots of fun. I think she is pretty happy to have one friend over to play, but a total of five 2 yr. olds may have been a bit much. She was not very "cool" with people touching her stuff. She wanted every book/toy/ball that anyone else had, even if it was a long ago disregarded toy. I know it's very typical behavior, but you just hope your child will be different. She's not. She's normal.

By about 2:00 p.m., I asked her if she was going to nap and she said, "No", then crawled in my lap and I almost caught fire. She was running a temperature. I feel like we just went through this. Maybe this explains the tears at the party over very minor things, maybe she's just two or maybe it was three solid days of PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! It can be overwhelming to be so popular!!

I think she'll be better soon and I learned something about Lauren today. She LOVES the taste of Tylenol. Good. One thing to make a sick girl, a happy girl!

No comments: