Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Long overdue, but totally needed

Here is my list of things/people I am thankful for:

My family, the list is long and you know who you are (mostly the only people who read this blog if any of you still do, which I don't know since you NEVER comment), my home, warmth, food-a- plenty (even some of it I have made with my very own two hands!), a life that lets me spend an extraordinary amount of time with my children who both amuse and amaze me every single day, more times that I am laughing than not, free long distance (and if you know me at all, you know I am serious about my phone usage), our dvr (I really do use it multiple times per day, every day), healthy family members, loving friends and a country that we have a voice in and are able to say what we want, when we want to and not fear what may happen to us.

I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving and are almost done shopping for Christmas!!!

No comments: