Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Sorry for the lull...

So, next week we have our PreK teacher meeting. How is she old enough for preschool you may ask? Let me tell you: I have no idea. The fact that she starts Kindergarten in under a year blows me away and I all but refuse to believe it. She is very excited for school to start. This year, she will be going 3 days per week. Sigh...How will I ever manage her being gone 5 days a week? I know I will find things to do, but imagining life without her for 6+ hrs. a day seems impossible.

Jack is full on, no holds barred, crawling/pulling up/beginning to cruise and my life is about to increase in speed by, oh, I don't know, 500 TIMES!!! He knows no fear, is not even a bit timid and is very friendly to every person whether they are friendly back or not.

Man, I LOVE THESE KIDS!!!

No comments: