Sunday, February 20, 2005

Isn't she lovely?

Everywhere we go, people comment on how cute Lauren is! I mean everywhere. Like I didn't already know. ;)! Anyway, I think she is beautiful and she is turning into such a person. I know, she has always been a person, but now she seems more like a person and less like a helpless baby. She even put on her own pants after her favorite aunt changed her last night. She has also mastered socks (almost every time they are on with the bottoms on the bottom) and she loves her shoes, my shoes etc.
Earlier in the week, she was clomping around the house in two of my (mismatched) high heels and a long sleeved t-shirt draped over her like a cape while wearing a headband and sunglasses! What a beauty! She just glows! Even when she is sleeping, she is the most beautiful person I have ever known.

No comments: