Friday, January 30, 2004

The light at the end of the tunnel is...the SUN!

We finally slept a couple of nights through!! Yeah! I think we might make it now. What all of those parenting books fail to tell you is about how "drugs" may affect you child. Sleepiness, sleeplessness, marked drowsiness, excitability, on and on and on...AND what I had never thought about (yes, there is something else I hadn't thought about) is just that just because a medicine makes ME sleepy doesn't mean it will make her sleepy in the least. It's true. My child falls into the sleeplessness, excitability catagory. FUN!!!

Onto bigger things, "...by nine months, your child may begin to protest when a favorite toy is taken from them." May begin to protest? I say WILL begin to protest. And loudly I might add. I had hopes that Lauren would have an opinion, and I got my wish. I really don't mind, but I have to be careful to not laugh. I know it sounds mean, but I have to look at her reaction with a slight bit of humor in order to keep my sense of humor in check. She doesn't really want to beat me. Does she???

No comments: